Wow Fishing Guide
This Fishing Leveling guide helps beginners to advanced players level their Fishing from 1-600 in the most efficient manner.
- Buy a fishing pole!
- You can fish in ANY water and level up - even catching trash helps you level.
- The Weather-Beaten Journal is a random catch and teaches "Fish Find." Fish Find displays fishing pools on your mini-map under "Tracking." Specifically, it is looted from boxes found in floating wreckage pools.
- Use Shiny Baubles, they help a lot. You can get them from fishing trainers or vendors. Sometimes they even have an Aquadynamic Fish Attractor or Nightcrawlers.
- Fishing is great to level with Cooking because you can cook what you catch to level both.
- Fish near a trainer for easy access.
- Try watching a movie while you fish because it takes a long time!
- Fishing in pools of Northrend provides the Turtle mount!
- Fishing is a secondary profession so everyone can fish.
Fishing Training Schedule
|350-450||Grand Master Fishing|
|425-525||Illustrious Grand Master Fishing|
|525-600||Zen Master Fishing|
How Many Casts and Catches Does it Take to Level?
|Level||Approximate Required Catches to Level|