Wow Hallow's End Guide
We at Pwniversity are glad you stopped by to see our Wow Hallow's End Guide. We provide all information for Hallow's End Quests, Hallow's End Achievements, Hallows End Loot, Hallows End Mounts and Hallow's End Rewards. Finally, we explain each quest and achievement in detail.
Get Guaranteed Drops on Amazon
Reigns of the Headless Horseman
This little treat drops from the Loot-Filled Pumpkin!
I finally got it this year after grinding this puppy for years. Good luck looting my friends, Pwn
Achievements for Hallows End Title, the Hallowed!
Go to any Inn and grab a handful of their treats from the candy bucket.
Eat 5 Tricky Treats, puke and you're done. Tricky Treats are dropped by the Headless Horseman and a couple Hallow's End quests give them as rewards and they're also in the Handful of Treats from Innkeepers.
Save a village from the Headless Horseman by completing one of the following quests: "Let the Fires Come!" or "Stop the Fires!"
Use a toothpick found in the Handful of Treats from Innkeepers.
Complete the following quests: Stink Bombs Away!; Clean Up in Undercity/Stormwind; A Time to Build Up/Gain; A Time to Break Down/Lose.
Get 10 Honorable Kills while having the G.N.E.R.D. buff.
Kill the Headless Horseman. Queue up in the Dungeon Finder and pwn the Headless Horseman.
Put a pumpkin head on the following races: Blood Elf, Dwarf, Goblin, Night Elf, Tauren, Undead, Draenei, Gnome, Human, Orc, Troll and Worgen.
Transform using the Hallowed Wands into: Bat, Leper, Pirate, Wisp, Ghost, Ninja and Skeleton. Hallowed Wands are found in the Handful of Treats from Innkeepers, inside the Crudely Wrapped Gifts, or purchased from the Wand vendor for 2 Tricky Treats.
Obtain a Sinister Squashing Pet and a Hallowed Helm both from the Loot-Filled-Pumpkin, Handful of Treats, Candy & Toy vendor and Crudely Wrapped Gifts.
Do "Tricks and Treats" in Kalimdor, Eastern Kingdoms and Outland. Get your Tricks and Treats on!
General Hallow's End Achievements
- A Mask for All Occasions You'll need a ton! They're in the Loot-Filled-Pumpkin, Handful of Treats as well as the Crudely Wrapped Gifts. There is also a mask vendor that sells the needed masks for 2 Tricky Treats.
- The Mask Task Obtain just 1 of the masks above.
- Tricks and Treats of Eastern Kingdoms - Horde
- Tricks and Treats of Eastern Kingdoms - Alliance
- Tricks and Treats of Kalimdor - Horde
- Tricks and Treats of Kalimdor - Alliance
- Tricks and Treats of Northrend - Horde
- Tricks and Treats of Northrend - Alliance
- Tricks and Treats of Outland - Horde
- Tricks and Treats of Outland - Alliance
- Tricks and Treats of the Cataclysm - Horde
- Tricks and Treats of the Cataclysm - Alliance
- Tricks and Treats of the Pandaria - Horde
- Tricks and Treats of the Pandaria - Alliance
Hallow's End Epic Items Dropped by the Headless Horseman
Hallow's End Epic Items Found in the Loot-Filled Pumpkin
Hallow's End Quests
Quests are obtained outside the Undercity or Stormwind.
Masked or Costumed Orphan Matron
Reward: Some gold and some reputation.
This is a quest to get you to the Orphan Matron where the Hallow's End celebrations take place. For Horde it will lead to Razor Hill, Falconwing Square or Brill and for Alliance it will lead to Azuremyst Isle, Dun Morogh or Elwynn Forest.
Fire Brigade Practice (Alliance) and Fire Training (Horde)
Reward: Tricky Treat.
1. Fill the water bucket with water near the fires.
2. Throw the water onto 5 different fires.
Let the Fires Come!
Reward: Tricky Treat and some gold.
1. The village must be under attack by the Shade of the Horseman for the Orphan Matron to offer the quest.
2. Help in extinguishing the fires started by the Shade; throw the water onto fires. It is possible to pass water buckets to eachother and shorten the distance; form a brigade!
*This quest is given prior to the Shade attack and must be completed during the attack.
Stop the Fires!
This is the same as "Let the Fires Come! above.
*This quest is given during the Shade attack and must be completed during the attack.
Hallow's End Treats for Spoops (Horde) or Hallow's End Treats for Jesper (Alliance)
Reward: 10 Tricky Treat and some gold.
1. Speak with the innkeepers and perform the designated tasks ie. train, flex, dance, etc.
2. Once the tasks are completed the Innkeeper will give you the needed treat.
A Time to Build Up
Reward: 1 Tricky Treat and some gold.
1. Portal to Twilight Highlands then take a flight to Western Plaguelands.
2. Hope on your flying mount, fly to the Undercity and use the Dousing Agent on their Wickerman.
*You will not get attacked by the Undercity guards...if you're careful.
A Time to Break Down
Reward: 3 Tricky Treat and some gold.
Fly to Stormwind and use the Dousing Agent on their Wickerman.
*You will not get attacked by the Stormwind guards...maybe.
Stink Bombs Away!
Reward: 2 Tricky Treat and some gold.
The quest giver will provide a broom mount. Mount up and drop Stink Bombs in the Undercity or Stormwind.
Clean Up in the Undercity or Stormwind
Reward: 3 Tricky Treat and some gold.
Use the Arcance Cleanser to remove Stink Bombs around the Undercity or Stormwind.
A Friend in Need - Quest Chain
Reward: Creepy Crate.
Complete the following quests to recieve a Creepy Crate. The quests are pretty self explanatory and you can use the in-game quest helper.
- A Friend in Need
- Missing Heirlooms
- Fencing the Goods
- Shopping Around
- Taking Precautions
- The Collector's Agent
- What Now?
- The Creepy Crate
Hallow's End Vendor Items
Purchased from the Wand, Mask and Candy & Toy vendors where the Hallow's End celebrations take place in Stormwind or Undercity.
|2||Playable Race Mask||Mask|
|5||Non-Playable Race Mask||Mask|
|2||Chewy Fel Taffy||Candy & Toy|
|2||G.N.E.R.D.S.||Candy & Toy|
|2||Pyroblast Cinnamon Ball||Candy & Toy|
|2||Soothing Spearmint Candy||Candy & Toy|
|2||Tooth Pick||Candy & Toy|
|150||Cursed Birman||Candy & Toy|
|150||Feline Familiar||Candy & Toy|
|150||Hallowed Helm||Candy & Toy|
|150||Little Wickerman||Candy & Toy|
|150||Magic Broom||Candy & Toy|
|150||Sinister Squashling||Candy & Toy|
|150||Widget the Departed||Candy & Toy|
|500||Exquisite Costume Set: "The Lich King"||Candy & Toy|