Wow Void Crystal Farming Guide
Void Crystal Farming is done by disenchanting items that are crafted, found in dungeons, or purchased from the Auction House. This Void Crystal Farming Guide includes each of the concepts for disenchanting and farming to obtain Void Crystals.
Disenchanting by Item Level (iLevel) for Void Crystals
Void Crystals are disenchanted from epic equipment and weapons and below are the details for what to disenchant.
- Epic armor and weapons iLevel 95-164; iLevel 105-164 has a 67% chance to proc 2.
- Rare equipment iLevel 100-115 has a .5% chance to proc 1.
Where to Find Void Crystals in Dungeons
DE purples in the following dungeons.
- Blood Furnace - heroic
- Black Temple
What Crafted Items Disenchant to Void Crystals
|Tailoring||Belt of Blasting||
|Tailoring||Frozen Shadoweave Shoulders||
|Tailoring||Primal Mooncloth Belt||
What Things to Buy from the AH that Disenchant to Void Crystals
Buy epic iLevel 95 to iLevel 164 pieces but that can be costly. Most people will post these items for quite a bit of gold each so this could be pricey. If you are in need of making some fast cash then check out this Gold Guide.
Honor or Justice Swap for Void Crystals!
Yes sir/ma am, that is correct. You can purchase items with Justice or Honor and DE to Void Crystals.
- Legacy vendors in Dalaran, Orgrimmar, Stormwind City, and Tanaris sell quite a few items such as the "Guardian's Pendant of Dominance" that DE's to a Void Crystal.
- Tydormu in Hyjal Summit sells tier pieces if you have an extra.
- Kayri in the Isle of Quel'Danas sells tier pieces if you have extra.
- Smith Hauthaa in the Isle of Quel'Danas sells items for Justice the DE to a Void Crystal.
- G'eras and Anwehu in Shattrath City sells items for Justice that DE to a Void Crystal.
- Kelara, Veynna Dawnstar, Arodis Sunblade, Asuur in Shattrath City sells tier pieces if you have an extra.