Wow Draenic Dust Farming Guide
Where to farm Draenic Dust is pretty easy since you can get Draenic Dust in several ways. This Draenic Dust farming guide goes over 6 important concepts when disenchanting or farming Draenic Dust.
WoD changed the way we make gold and introduced new opportunities. You can sign up right now for the Secret Gold Guide and have access to weekly gold tips and tons of bonus material.
Where to get Draenic Dust by Disenchanting
- Green and blue items between the levels of 494-630 DE to Draenic Dust. It has been reported that items as low as 450 might proc some Draenic Dust. See comment below.
- Items with an ilevel of 582-593 seems to have a higher chance of producing more Draenic Dust.
Where to find Draenic Dust in Dungeons
Any Draenic dungeon or Draenic heroic; they all drop plenty of green quality items. Note that armor is the way to go for dust where weapons yield more shards.
Farm Draenic Dust by Crafting Items through Garrison Follower Missions
The following items can be created through your Garrison follower missions and DE'd for Draenic Dust.
- Beastminder Chain Gloves - Mail
- Softfinger Grips - Leather
- Wallbuilder Guantlets - Plate
- Windowhanger Wraps - Cloth
Other Ways to get Draenic Dust
You can also purchase Draenic Dust in your Garrison using Garrison Resources at your Trading Post or completing a quest from your Tavern that provides "Faintly-Sparkling Cache." Draenic Dust is in the Faintly Sparkling Cache.
What Things to Buy from the AH that Disenchant to Draenic Dust
Okay so this means you can just go and buy item level (armor, not weapons) 494-630 items but that can be costly. Most people will post these items for several gold each so this could be pricey considering it is just some dust. If you are in need of making some fast cash then check out this Secret Gold Guide.