Wow Abyss Crystal Farming Guide
Abyss Crystal Farming is done by disenchanting items that are crafted, found in dungeons, or purchased from the Auction House. This Abyss Crystal Farming Guide includes each of the concepts for disenchanting and farming Abyss Crystals.
Disenchanting by Item Level (iLevel) for Abyss Crystals
Abyss Crystals are disenchanted from epic equipment and weapons and below are the details for what to disenchant.
- armor and weapons iLevel 200-270.
Where to Find Abyss Crystals in Dungeons
DE purples in the following dungeons.
- Icecrown Citadel - 10man on normal
- Pit of Saron - heroic
- Trial of the Champion - normal and heroic
What Crafted Items Disenchant to Abyss Crystals
|Leatherworking||Footpads of Impending Death||
|Blacksmithing||Boots of Kingly Upheaval||
|Jewelcrafting||Titanium Frostguard Ring||
|Inscription||Faces of Doom or Iron-bound Tome||
What Things to Buy from the AH that Disenchant to Abyss Crystals
Buy epic iLevel 200 to iLevel 270 pieces but that can be costly. Most people will post these items for quite a bit of gold each so this could be pricey. If you are in need of making some fast cash then check out this Gold Guide.
Honor or Justice Swap for Abyss Crystals!
Yes sir/madam, that is correct. You can purchase items with Justice or Honor and DE to Abyss Crystals.
- Legacy Justice vendors in Dalaran sell the "Heartmender Circle" ring for 492 JP that DE's to an Abyss Crystal.
- Legacy Honor vendors in Dalaran, Tanaris, Orgrimmar, and Stormwind sell an off-hand for 190 Honor that DE's to an Abyss Crystal.