Wow Mining Tips and Tricks
This Wow Mining Tips and Tricks Guide is designed to get you started and fill your mind with a few nice tips to get you on you way to become very efficient at mining in World of Warcraft. This guide serves Mining super juice so sit back and drink this up because this is a huge cup. We sprinkled this whole guide with super tidbits so scroll on down...
“Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil and you're a thousand miles from the cornfield.” - Dwight D. Eisenhower
- Visit a Mining trainer in one the main cities of old Azeroth to learn Apprentice Mining and beyond.
- Don't forget to train at levels 50, 125, 200, 275, 350, 425, and 500.
- To learn Zen Master Mining visit Rockseeker Guo, Smeltmaster Ashpaw, or Stonebreaker Ruian in The Jade Forest.
- Buy a Mining Pick from a Mining, Engineering, or Blacksmithing vendor! You can also use the Gnomish Army Knife.
- Make sure you track minerals on your mini-map.
- Go to Curse and use Gathermate!
- Get a HUGE Mining Bag.
- Enchant your gloves with Gathering if you want an extra buff.
Why Would You Choose Mining Over Other Professions?
Mining is the most useful gathering skill for the following crafting professions which we have also made custom guides for.
- Blacksmithing Guide 1 - 600
- Engineering Guide 1 -600
- Jewelcrafting Guide 1 - 600
- Mining Guide 1 - 600
Mining is also a great money maker and it gives a stamina buff, increasing total health points with Toughness.
Mining Tips for Smart People
After years of grinding and selling ore, we have come up with some good strategies. In our Essential Mods for Gatherers we provide information on the Gathermate Mod which is a Wow must-have for farmers.
One more thing here is a pro tip on Gathering More Ore per Hour.
There is also a very special weapon that gives a Mining buff to help find Gems in Pandaria...get it!