Wow Reins of the Violet Proto-Drake
Interested in getting a big proto-drake and being the envy of your buddies? This is not only one of the rarest mounts, it is one of the coolest ever. It takes one year to get it so preparing and taking one step at a time is really how persistence rules in WoW. We cut down the hassle by providing the best possible set of guides to get this amazing Violet Proto-Drake.
The Violet Proto Drake is rewarded once you have completed the achievement What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been. This mount's speed is 310% in the air, plus once aquired you will receive Master Riding for free! Bonus!
What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been
To complete this achievement, you must achieve the following:
- The Flame Warden - Midsummer Fire Festival
- Fool For Love - Love is in the Air
- For The Children - Children's Week
- Hallowed Be Thy Name
- Noble Gardener
- To Honor One's Elders - Lunar Festival
See our Brewfest Holiday Guide for details to complete the 6 achievements and get the title of Brewmaster!
- The Brewfest Diet
- Does Your Wolpertinger Linger?
- Brew of the Month
- Down With The Dark Iron
- Have Keg, Will Travel
The Flame Keeper/Warden
See our Midsummer Fire Festival Guide for details to complete the following 6 achievements:
- The Fires of Azeroth(Warden) or The Fires of Azeroth(Keeper)
- Desecration of the Horde(Warden) or Desecration of the Alliance(Keeper)
- Burning Hot Pole Dance
- Ice the Frost Lord
- King of the Fire Festival
- Torch Juggler
Fool For Love
See the Love is in the Air Guide for details to complete the following achievement and get the title, Fool For Love!
- Flirt With Disaster(Horde) or Flirt With Disaster(Alliance)
- Dangerous Love
- Nation of Adoration(Horde) or Nation of Adoration(Alliance)
- Sweet Tooth
- My Love is Like a Red, Red Rose
- The Rocket's Pink Glare
- Fistful of Love
- Be Mine!
- I Pitied The Fool
For The Children
See our Children's Week Guide for details to complete the following 6 achievements:
Hallowed Be Thy Name
See our Hallow's End Guide for details to complete the following achievements and get the title, the Hallowed!
- Trick or Treat!
- Out With It
- The Savior of Hallow's End
- That Sparkling Smile
- Rotten Hallow(Horde) or Rotten Hallow(Alliance)
- G.N.E.R.D. Rage
- Bring Me The Head of... Oh Wait
- Check Your Head
- The Masquerade
- Sinister Calling
- Tricks and Treats of Azeroth
See the Feast of Winter Veil Guide for details to complete the following achievements and get the title, Merrymaker.
- A Frosty Shake
- Bros. Before Ho Ho Ho's(Horde) or Bros. Before Ho Ho Ho's(Alliance)
- He Knows If You've Been Naughty
- Let It Snow
- On Metzen!
- Scrooge(Horde) or Scrooge(Alliance)
- Simply Abominable
- The Winter Veil Gourmet
- Tis The Season
- With a Little Helper from My Friends
See our Noblegarden Guide for details to complete the following achievements and get the title, Noble Gardener!
- Blushing Bride
- Desert Rose
- Hard Boiled
- I Found One!
- Noble Garden(Horde) or Noble Garden(Alliance)
- Shake Your Bunny-Maker
- Spring Fling(Horde) or Spring Fling(Alliance)
To Honor One's Elders
- 50 Coins of Ancestry
- Elders of the Alliance or Elders of the Horde
- Elders of Cataclysm
- Elders of the Dungeons
- Elders of the Eastern Kingdoms
- Elders of Kalimdor
- Elders of Northrend
- Elune's Blessing
- Frenzied Firecracker
- Lunar Festival Finery
- The Rocket's Red Glare