Followers with Profession Traits
Follower Profession Bonuses
When your Garrison profession building is level 2 you can assign a follower to the building for an added bonus. If your follower is level 90 there is a 50% chance to get an extra resource or 100% chance for a level 100 follower. For the Mine and Herb garden you will receive 8 ore/herb from work orders rather than 5. Each building type has another added bonus for assigning a follower.
Small Building Bonuses
- Alchemy – Alchemy Experiment daily quest and the reward is 5 random potions or elixirs.
- Blacksmithing – The Song of the Anvil or Solace of the Forge buff.
- Enchanting – Visual weapon enchant transmog for old enchants.
- Engineering – Your follower will sell you unique items: Walter, GUMM-E, Gyro-Radiant Reflector, Gnomish Net Launcher, and Ultra-Electrified Reflector.
- Inscription – Your follower will allow the creation of a Draenor Merchant Order that generates receipts. When 2 of the same receipts are combined this creates a Merchant Order or Large Merchant Order that you can sell to a vendor for a lot of cash.
- Jewelcrafting – Provides a random daily quest that rewards a Jewelcrafting Payment, about 200-300g.
- Leatherworking – Craft some tents for rested xp.
- Tailoring – Your follower has the ability to craft the Inspiring Battle Standard and Fearsome Battle Standard.
You need to be level 96 to upgrade your Garrison buildings (except the Mine) to level 2 unless you have your Talador Outpost. At level 92 for 1000g you can upgrade your Mine to level 2.
Medium Building Bonuses
- Barn - used for Skinning and has no additional benefit other than work orders.
- Lumber Mill - Provides 10 additional Garrison Resources per work order.
Large Building Bonuses
- Barracks - Access to bodybuards that aid in battle and offer special perks.
Other Building Bonuses
- Fishing Shack - Allows you to catch Lunkers without bait. Lunkers provide Nat's Lucky Coin which are used as currency for items sold by Nat.
- Herb Garden - Ability to choose which herb to grow.
- Mines - No additional benefit other than work order bonus. Level 2 unlocks mining carts for your mine that contains extra ore and potentially a Preserved Mining Pick or Miner’s Coffee.
Where to get Profession Trait Followers
|Horde||Mulverick||Find Guse at Frostfire Ridge and complete the quest Slavery and Strife then find Mulverick and complete Mulverick’s Plight. He will then serve under your command.|
|Alliance||Bruma Swiftstone||Reward for Killing the Corrupted after completing the opening questline for that starts your Garrison.|
|Horde||Weaponsmith Na’Shra||Find Initiate Na’Shra and complete the quest Smeltcraft. Na’Shra will then serve under your command.|
|Alliance||Rulkan||Find Prophet Velen and complete the quest Chasing Shadows and the 2 follow-up quests. Rulkan will then serve under your command.|
|Both||Ahm||Complete the Dying Wish quest from Ahm in Talador, then find Ahm’s ghost outside your Garrison and he will serve under your command.|
|Horde||Kimzee Pinchwhistle||Complete the questline from Clutchpop Gearworks in Spires of Arak.|
|Alliance||Apprenctice Artificer Andren||Complete the Elodar questline and choose 1 of the 3 followers.|
|Both||Nat Pagle||Have a 700 in Fishing and complete the achievement Draenor Angler which unlocks Fishing Shack, level 3. Upgrade your Fishing Shack and complete the provided questline and Nat Pagle will then serve under your command.|
|Horde||Shadow Hunter Rala||Find Rokhan and complete the quest We Be Needin’ Supplies. After you find Shadow Hunter Rala he will offer a quest to serve under your command.|
|Alliance||Fiona||Rind Rangari Arepheon and complete the quest Blademoon Bloom and then Gestating Genesaur. Fiona will then serve under your command.|
|Horde||Benjamin Gibb||Find Benjamin Gibb in Spires of Arak and complete his quest. He will then serve under your command.|
|Alliance||Admiral Taylor||Find Admiral Taylor in Spires of Arak and complete his quest. He will then serve under your command.|
|Horde||Olin Umberhide||Complete the Winds of Change quest available right after you build your Garrison Barracks.|
|Alliance||Artificer Romuul||Complete the Artificer Romuul quest that is only available after starting a mini-event on the southwest side of Embaari Village, Shadowmoon Valley.|
|Horde||Ka’la||Ka’la is a reward from the Gonnlings Abound mission which should be one of the first few missions after you receive your first follower.|
|Alliance||Shelly Hamby||The Lost Lumberjacks in your Garrison starts a questline that awards Shelly.|
|Both||Phylarch the Evergreen||The Lost Lumberjacks in your Garrison starts a questline that awards Shelly.|
|Both||Lantresor of the Blade||Find Lantresor outside Telaari Station (Alliance) or outside Wor’var (Horde) after completing Challenge of the Masters. He will then serve under your command.|
Skinning - Barn
|Both||Dark Ranger Velonara (Horde) or Hulda Shadowblade (Alliance)||After you build the Brewery in your Garrison complete the Southport questline in Shadow’s Vigil, Spires of Arak.|
|Both||Goldmane the Skinner||Kill Bolkar the Cruel and loot Goldmane’s Cage Key. Release Goldmane and he will then serve under your command.|
|Both||Pleasure-Bot 8000||Complete the quest from Torben Zapblast (Alliance) or Ziz Fizziks (Horde).|