Rift Foraging Guide
This Rift Foraging Leveling guide helps beginners to advanced players level their Foraging from 1-450 in the most efficient manner.
- Apothecary, Artificing and Weaponsmithing all need Foraging materials; hence, Foraging works well with either of those.
- Leveling Foraging with your character leveling enables you to Forage the higher level items in the higher level zones.
- Use a Leveling Guide if you're still leveling.
- Below you will find:
Train for Novice Foraging Levels 1-80
- From 1-30 go for Coastal Glory, Grieveblossom, Bloodbriar, or Yew Log.
- From 30-80 you want Creeperbrush and at 35 Ashwood Logs are available.
At 75 you need to hit up your trainer for Skilled Foraging.
Train for Skilled Foraging Levels 80 - 150
- For levels 80-115 see our Razorbrush, Krakenweed, Oak Log, Duskglory and Golden Nettle guides.
- From levels 115-150 see our Wyvernspurr Farming and Mahogany Log guides.
If you're starting or leveling a toon, we recommend using a Leveling Guide.
Train for Expert Foraging Levels 150 - 225
- For 150-180 you want Tattertwist, Roc Orchid, and Kingswood Log.
- At 180 go for Drakefoot and at 185 Runebirch Logs are available.
- For levels 200-225 you'll need Asturn Pine, Bloodshade, and Basiliskweed.
Train for Master Foraging Levels 225 - 300
- For levels 225-250 go for Sagebrush Log, Tempestflower and then at 230 Twilight Bloom is available.
- From 250-290 Shadethorn Log Farming and Twilight Bloom will do you good.
- At 290 Chimera's Cloak and Linden Timber are available to get you to 300.
Train for Grandmaster Foraging Levels 300 - 375
- From 300-330 you still want to go after Chimera's Cloak and Linden Timber.
- For 330-350 pwn the Fledgling Drake in Ardent Domain and at 335 you can also go for Frazzleweed and Elm Timber.
- At 350 go to Southern area of The Dendrome, annihilate the groups of Equinox Drake, Blackthorn Bloom, and Blackthorn Thrall to Forage them.
Train for Savant Foraging Levels 375 - 450
Farm for Sarleaf at Goboro Reef to level up to 450! You can also go to Tarken Glacier if you want, check out the Sarleaf Farming page.
Foraging Training Schedule
|Defiant||Novice||Cherendash Boke||Ark of the Ascended, Freemarch|
|Defiant||Novice||Olthin Idren||Kelari Refure, Freemarch|
|Defiant||Master||Temur Arslan||Epoch Plaza, Meridian|
|Guardian||Novice||Peligren Tice||Argent Glade, Silverwood|
|Guardian||Novice||Clive Adar||Divine Landing, Silverwood|
|Guardian||Skilled||Jorda Tacklegrub||Gloamwood Pines, Gloamwood|
|Guardian||Master||Rentwhist Coverdale||Bahralt Street, Sanctrum|
|Neutral||Master||Craya Mordrain||Riverbank Cutoff, Droughtlands|
|Neutral||Master||Albert Tilbin||Fortune's Shore, Shimmersand|
|Neutral||Grandmaster||Arbon Brakumon||Tulan, Cape Jule|
|Neutral||Grandmaster||Arbon Amanto||Tuldio Retreat, Kingdom of Pelladane|
|Neutral||Grandmaster||Batos Sonis||The Canals, Tempest Bay|
|Neutral||Grandmaster||Marcario Iosco||Southwall Bunker, Eastern Kingdoms|
|Neutral||Savant||Atragarian Well, Goboro Reef|
|Neutral||Savant||Bucky Brambles||Choreburg, Draumheim|