Gw2 Super Adventure Box Guide
Gw2 Super Adventure Box is a smash! Arenanet created an 8 bit pixel world called Super Adventure Box in homage to games of yesteryear. Super Adventure Box is located in Rata Sum and is a fun little game within the game. Find Moto in Rata Sum and get your fun box on.
The Super Adventure Box is located in Northern Rata Sum by the Magustan Court Waypoint and the Asura Gate. See the below circled image for the location of this super fun box and step right in.
Pro Tips for this Fun Box Provided by Arenanet:
- Zoom your camera all the way out with your mouse wheel.
- Disable double-tap to evade in your Combat/Movement Options under General Options. Learn to use the V key to evade.
- Dodge Jump for a little extra height and length by hitting evade (V) right after Jump (Space Bar). Practice rolling your thumb from the Space Bar to the V key in one smooth movement.
- Don't pick on innocent wildlife. Some might even lead you to treasure!
- Always carry a towel with you to deal with sweaty palms.
- Be brave and go for reckless jumps. After all, it's just a game. Within a game. Have FUN!
Events in this new Super Adventure Box Provided by Arenanet:
- Continue Your Education in World 2 - Your studies will continue in World 2 as you travel through the Rapids, Pain Cliffs, and Storm Top for a lethal final exam with the Storm Wizard! Need some study aids? Unlock all-new items and upgrades to help you get ahead!
- For Advanced Students: Tribulation Mode - to help teach resilience and non-linear thinking, Moto has created the ridiculously challenging Tribulation Mode for all zones in Worlds 1 and 2. Here, students will learn that life isn't easy and neither is Tribulation Mode!
Use Baubles for Currency in the Super Adventure Box!
|5||Small Health Refill||Restores 1 heart.|
|20||1-Up||Grants 1 extra life.|
|25||Key||Used for opening chests.|
|100||Digger||Dig anywhere for a 10% chance to find buried treasures.|
|150||Candle||Create light - free in zone 2.|
|200||Mini Bomb||Can be thrown or placed; requires ammo.|
|225||Slingshot||Shoot a rock in front of you, requires ammo.|
|250||Bauble Purse||Purse allows you to hold up to 500 baubles.|
Noted Bugs in this Super Adventure Box provided by wiki.guildwars2.com:
- If a player leaves during a boss fight, the camera will be locked in the same position, making it impossible to zoom in or zoom out. This can be avoided by waiting to move to the next area or moving outside of the boss arena in some way before leaving. To fix this, players can revisit any boss that zooms out the camera to force it to reset, like the bosses inside the Box itself. Logging out to the desktop and back in will also solve the issue. (In the King Frog area your camera is reset on the far right center corner on the 2 stacked rocks.)
- Activating a rainbow path from an odd angle can hold you in place and stop you from moving, the only way out is to log out.
- Falling from a height onto a mushroom and not jumping can make the players appear to be lying face down for a few minutes, nothing changes apart from the appearence, you can play normally but will be jumping and attacking while only seeing yourself lying down.
- The world select area will show you as having 3 hearts maximum even if you have the upgrade