Gw2 Ancient Wood Log Farming Guide
This Gw2 Ancient Wood Log Guide helps people gather the most amount of Ancient Wood Logs in the least amount of time. It is focused on a high density of nodes along the quickest paths shown below.
Important Information About Ancient Wood Log Farming
- Orrian and Ancient saplings provide Ancient Wood Logs.
- Ancient Wood Log resource nodes are found in level 75 - 80 areas.
- Salvaging level 70 - 80 weapons yields Ancient Wood Logs.
- You will need an Orichalcum Logging Axe!
- Ancient and Orrian Sapling node locations are randomly generated for each server; this means they move. You can only mine the nodes once per day per server and there's an approximate 23 hour respawn.
If you're low on gold, try using one of these Gold Guides.
If you are still leveling your character or just started a new alt, we recommend using a leveling guide. You can level your character to 80 in less than 8 days!