June 21, 2012 through July 5, 2012
The 2012 Midsummer Fire Festival Guide is packed with all the information you’ll need for 2012 Midsummer Fire Festival Quests, Achievements, Loot, and Rewards.
We explain each quest and achievement in detail. This guide will also be updated once the Fire Festival begins to ensure the most current, accurate information.
- The Fires of Azeroth Complete the Flame Keeper/Warden achievements: Flame Keeper | Warden of Cataclysm, Eastern Kingdoms, Kalimdor, Northrend, and Outland.
- Desecration of the Alliance Complete the Extinguishing achievements: Extinguishing Eastern Kingdoms, Kalimdor, and Outland.
- Desecration of the Horde Complete the Extinguishing achievements: Extinguishing Eastern Kingdoms, Kalimdor, and Outland.
- Burning Hot Pole Dance Dance at the ribbon pole for 60 seconds while wearing the complete Midsummer Gear set.
- Ice the Frost Lord Defeat Ahune in the Slave Pens.
- King of the Fire Festival Complete the quest “A Thief’s Reward”; steal some flamage!
- Torch JugglerJuggle 40 torches in 15 seconds in Dalaran.
Kalimdor Fire Locations
Eastern Kingdoms Fire Locations
Outland Fire Locations
Northrend Fire Locations
Cataclysm Fire Locations
Just do them all, they’re easy and self explanatory. The “Honor the Flame,” “Desecrate This Fire,” and “Stealing ….’s Flame” count as quests as well.
Note that for “An Innocent Disguise” you’re looking for a blue, twinkly bonfire with 3 naga’s surrounding it and it’s west of the entrance to Blackfathom Deeps on the shore. To turn the quest in, use the Totemic Beacon again (out of any aggro ranges) and wait for the wolf.
Horde – Midsummer Merchants are in Orgrimmar, Thunder Bluff, Silvermoon, and the Undercity.
Alliance – Midsummer Suppliers are in Stormwind City, Darnassus, and Exodar.
And why become a Flame Keeper/Warden?