Where to farm infinite Dust is pretty easy since you can get Infinite Dust in several ways.
This infinite dust farming guide goes over 4 important concepts when disenchanting or farming Infinite Dust.
- Where to get Infinite Dust by disenchanting.
- What crafted items disenchant to Infinite Dust.
- Where to find Infinite Dust in dungeons.
- What things to buy from the AH that disenchant to Infinite Dust.
If you are leveling Enchanting we have a smooth guide for that too.
Where to get Infinite Dust by Disenchanting
Infinite Dust is disenchanted from green items approximately between the levels of 130-200.
Disenchanting items with the level of 152-200 has a higher chance of producing more Infinite Dust.
Where to Find Infinite Dust in dungeons
- Pit of Saron is great for Infinite Dust farming; farm for Abyss Crystals and then Abyssal Shatter.
- Forge of Souls and Halls of Reflection work fine as well. You will get a ton of greens that you can disenchant.
Farm Infinite Dust by Crafting Items
What recipes would be the most advantageous to craft? Well it depends on your primary crafting profession so lets take a peek.
We have guides to grind the following mats as well at our Wow Farming Guides page. These include Cloth farming, Leather farming, Ore farming and Enchanting mat farming.
- 8 Borean Leather
- 3 Bolt of Frostweave
- 1 Eternium Thread
- 8 Cobalt Bars
- 1 Eternal Earth
- 1 Eternal Shadow
What Things to Buy from the AH to Disenchant to Infinite Dust
Okay so this means you can just go and buy item level 152-200 items but that can be costly. Most people will post these items for several gold each so this could be pricey considering it is just some dust. If you are in need of making some fast cash then check out this Gold Guide.
View all the Enchanting Farming Guides.